One year ago today, American democracy was hijacked.
Serious statistical and Constitutional problems plague the 2020 presidential results.
— Steve Cortes (@CortesSteve) November 3, 2021
More news and commentary posted today….
- Jonathan Turley Florida Homeowner Fined For Hanging Trump and “Let’s Go Brandon” Banners on his Own Home
- SGT Report Frogs Slow-Boiling in Their Pans
- American Military News Security guards shoot maskless man who pulled knife, shouted ‘Allahu Akbar’ at Paris railway station
- U.S. Sun Man Utd transfer news LIVE: Ndidi SACKS AGENT admit United talk, Raiola blames Solskjaer for Pogba’s poor displays
- UPI Newswire GOP challenger Jack Ciattarelli holds slight lead over N.J. Gov. Phil Murphy
- NWO Stop FAST FIVE: Just In Time For The Taper: Treasury Cuts Long-Term Debt Sales For The First Time Since 2016
- U.S. Sun EuroMillions results LATEST – £67m rollover jackpot up for grabs Friday plus National Lottery £2m Lotto draw TONIGHT
- UPI Newswire Look: Kyle Dean Massey, husband Taylor Frey celebrate birth of baby girl
- PowerLine Speaking of methane
- BPR Biden says he doesn’t think anyone would trade this Thanksgiving for last year’s, even ‘as bad as things are’
- Legal Insurrection New VA Lt. Gov. Republican Winsome Sears: ‘What You are Looking at is the American Dream’