Gov. Andrew Cuomo Says President Trump Was Right All Along
- New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo says that President Trump was indeed right all along. Well, perhaps he did not say it in those exact words but he did say that he agreed with President Trump through his actions.
- Cuomo said that the state cannot remain closed for the coronavirus.
- Cuomo said that the cost would be too high to wait for the vaccine to be distributed, a call that many on the left have cited as the only way to reopen the economy safely.
- He said that remaining closed would leave the state with nothing left to open.
- Gov. Cuomo is facing a reality. His revenues in the state are falling and his state is going bankrupt, all because of poor leadership. He has to take action and reopen the economy or the state will face an even bigger financial crisis.
- This comes after Cuomo indicated in December that there may be the need to shut the state down again. The state has experienced some of the most drastic lockdowns among all states through the coronavirus pandemic.
- Democrats argued for widespread shutdowns, even a national shutdown, in order to curb the pandemic.
- Conservatives have been saying for nearly a year now that the massive shutdowns and government restrictions cannot remain in place and our economy survive. Thousands of small businesses have already closed and many will soon join them if the economy is not reopened soon.
- This is more widespread than just Gov. Cuomo but he is the first to admit it. Democrats used the COVID-19 pandemic to damage President Trump and retake control of US politics.
- That’s not to say that the coronavirus is not real, or is not dangerous. It is absolutely real and it has taken the lives of many Americans.
MORE NEWS TODAY: