Jon Voight Defies Hollywood To Praise Trump After Capitol Riots – ‘It’s Not Over’
- The Academy Award-winning actor Jon Voight is defying the liberal world of Hollywood to praise President Donald Trump days after the Capitol riots.
- Voight said in a video posted to Twitter, “We shall not weep, but let us give thanks to President Trump for his four years of hard work” and love for America.
- He said,”Let us not put our heads down, let us rise and look to a better future. Let us praise God. Let us understand that His plan is far greater.”
- Voight has long been one of the few actors in Hollywood who is brave enough to support President Trump publicly.
- Back in November, he posted another video in which he went so far as to describe Trump as “the only man that can save this nation.”
- “The left are burning and destroying our cities. We are willing to fight for freedom, not freedom to burn down our flag but to raise her up with the glory of this land of the free,” he explained.
- Let the truth show itself that President Trump is the only man that can save this nation.
- Voight went on to urge his followers to pray “in the name of Jesus, Moses and all saints for their hands of safety to be honest now.”
MORE NEWS TODAY: