- Macy’s has notified employees of its 45 department stores that they will close in the middle of this year.
- The closure is part of a previously announced plan by Macy’s to close 125 locations by 2023. The retailer outlined this plan in February last year.
- Liquidation sales have already begun. The rest will start later this month.
Read the FULL article over at CNBC (Left Wing) by clicking here
MORE NEWS TODAY:
- Liberty Nation: The Weaponization Of Free Trade. Is free trade really free trade when it is weaponized by governments worldwide?
- Conservative Treehouse: There are Trillions at Stake – The Big Club and UniParty Opposition to President
- CNBC (Left Wing): Macy’s is shuttering 45 more locations this year, as part of its 3-year store closure plan
- Uncover DC: Trump to Raffensperger: “We Just Want The Truth”
- National File: An undercover video has captured a campaign aide to Democrat US Senate candidate Jon Ossoff explaining how the candidate is actively executing a campaign to manipulate Georgians for the votes
- Gateway Pundit: BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Evidence China Was Colluding with the Bidens and Providing Information on How to Defeat President Trump in the 2020 Election
- Newsbusters: Catfight! Joy Behar and Meghan McCain’s Political Debate TURNS UGLY On ‘View’
- One America: Speaker Pelosi’s New House Rules Package Silences The Voice Of Republican Minority
- Fast Clip: Apparently this is fine but indoor dining is not. Makes sense
- Fast Clip: While the crowd chants ‘lock her up,’ President Trump says Hillary is very ‘quiet and furious’ right now.
- Humor-Satire: hey, if you have to wear a mask due to Mask Nazis…
- Humor-Satire: WTF? Some in quarantine produce great works. Others read. others come up with great ideas. This guy…lol