Michelle Obama Gave The Order for Big Tech to Delete President Trump From Social Media Platforms
- When Ferguson, Missouri, was set on fire by Black Lives Matter and Lisa Fithian-trained shock troops, no one called for Barack Obama to be taken off Twitter, Facebook, or any other social media.
- It really is a thing to behold the Left’s active effort to send all the riots, unrest, and fires of the past several years down the memory hole.
- However,Michelle Obama, this week called for the permanent removal of President Trump from all social media platforms because of Wednesday’s siege at the Capitol Building.
- The next day President Trump was.
- Mrs. Obama to complain about how her heart was hurting that people laid siege to the Capitol Building.
- She attempted to draw distinctions between the antifa and Black Lives Matter riots over the summer with what took place on Wednesday.
- There were other cities such as Portland, Kenosha,Seattle that laid waste by BLM and antifa.
- But Mrs. Obama went on to blame President Trump for the riot Wednesday because she said it was racist.
- Her solution to stopping such riots is to shut up the president and anyone else who agrees with him, just like other people we’ve seen through history.
MORE NEWS TODAY: