NO! Would you trust your kids to this person to teach them? Holy cow… What the hell? – Whatfinger News' General Dispatch
m
Recent Posts
Connect with:
Sunday / January 23.
HomeFast ClipsNO! Would you trust your kids to this person to teach them? Holy cow… What the hell?

NO! Would you trust your kids to this person to teach them? Holy cow… What the hell?

More vids today…

2 QUICK BIDEN CLIPS FROM TODAY ALONE. THIS MAN IS A MESS…. INTELLECTUALLY, POLITICALLY…


SEN. KYRSTEN SINEMA SAYS SHE WILL NOT HELP DEMOCRATS NUKE THE SENATE FILIBUSTER TO PASS VOTING RIGHTS LEGISLATION…


MILITARY DEFENSE GROUP SET UP IN EUROPE TO MONITOR THEIR OWN PEOPLE


DOD IS THROWING FAUCI UNDER THE BUS

 

guest
1 Comment
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
XXX
XXX
9 days ago

Fat, check. Dumb, check. Ugly, check. Yes what we have here is a full blown democrat. For some strange reason 90% are like this, the other 10% you would not take home to mom. CRAZY

Video of the Day

 

1
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x