Nolte: ABC News Political Editor Calls for ‘Cleansing’ of Trump Movement
- Rick Klein, the political director for far-left ABC News, is openly calling for a “cleansing” of Trump supporters to increase tensions and divisions even more..
- He tweeted,” “Trump will be an ex-president in 13 days. The fact is that getting rid of Trump is the easy part. Cleansing the movement he commands is going to be something else,”
- He wrote filled with the same “cleansing” threat, as well as a huge pile of misinformation.Nowhere does he mentioned that the left-wing terrorists in Antifa and Black Lives Matter are driven by conspiracy theories involving “systemic racism,” a ton of hate crime hoaxes, and the shooting deaths of Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin.
- This was the most revealing part of Klein’s misinformation, “This wasn’t just any federal property, this was the Capitol — the most famous and important symbol of democracy in the world.”
- There’s no excuse for what happened at the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday.But when our country’s three institutions-the Democratic Party, corporate media, and law enforcement agencies-spent ten years tolerating and rewarding political violence, they should not be surprised and innocent when this idea spreads.
MORE NEWS TODAY: