PBS Lawyer Caught on Tape Saying Trump Supporters’ Kids Should Be Taken Away and Thrown in Camps
- An undercover video released by Project Veritas shows PBS principal counsel Michael Beller saying violence and insurrection are appropriate actions when your candidate loses. Asked what he would do if Trump were to win the election, he replies, “Go to the White House and throw Molotov cocktails.”
- Most disturbing were his statements about Trump supporters’ children. “Even if Biden wins,” he said, “We go for all the Republican voters, Homeland Security will take their children away and we’ll put them into reeducation camps.”
- Beller went on to express his concerns that Republicans are all bad parents.“Kids are growing up knowing nothing but Trump for four years. You’ve got to wonder what they’re going to be like. They’ll be raising a generation of intolerant horrible people — horrible kids.”
- What Beller doesn’t seem to understand about most Republicans is that we don’t involve our children in politics for the most part and, instead, like to shield them from the unbridled hatred that is thrown our way by people like Beller until they are at least teens.
- No Republicans I know are saturating their young kids in politics. That’s unhealthy and, dare I say, bad parenting.
- PBS is a publicly-funded operation. James O’Keefe’s undercover sting made them move fast. Beller has been fired.
- PBS offers wonderful programming that people on both sides of the aisle enjoy and benefit from. There’s no room for this kind of hatred and bigotry in public programming. WE are proud of PBS for firing Beller immediately and not quibbling about it.
MORE NEWS TODAY: