Republicans Who Blame Trump For Georgia Senate Losses Need To Look In The Mirror
- GOP is putting the blame for loss of the Georgia Senate run-off elections squarely on the shoulders of one Donald J. Trump.
- By GOP, they mean anonymous Capitol Hill staffers, consultants, and others who wouldn’t go on the record.
- If one takes a quick perusal of social media, there is plenty of speculation, no, a belief, by average Americans, that the Georgia Senate races were a repeat, déjà vu, of November 3.
- When right out of the box 75% of Georgia voters asked in an exit poll say they believe the 2020 presidential election was unfair, that is not the fault of Donald Trump, it is what people saw with their own eyes.
- There are fractures in the Republican Party, but they were not caused by Donald Trump, they were exposed by him.
- There are more and more of those average Americans who believe that the Republican Party is fast becoming the Party of Trump.
MORE NEWS TODAY: