The Lesson That Republicans Need to Learn From Democrats
- Media outlets will be flooded with articles in the coming weeks about the future of the GOP. The mainstream media will start speculating about where the GOP turns to their future leadership. Conservative media will be split between those who want Trump again in four years and those who are ready to move on.
- The Washington Examiner ran an article on Monday that said that Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) was the problem and he should be removed from his House leadership post. The author suggested that Liz Cheney was the logical choice to lead the party. That type of logic is what got us into this position in the first place. https://cdn.embedly.com/widgets/card.html#sid=48abdab1659e4d59b70b9c68eea68008
- The mindset for Republicans has been to ride the coattails of figures until they are beyond useful and move on. Rather than seeking out additional members of their party to be outspoken and vocal, they seek to suppress those voices that should be heard.
- Democrats have this unique ability to retain their old, washed-up politicians, think Biden, Pelosi, and Schumer, and excite younger people behind them. This is not simply by coincidence or through the work of socialism. It’s a well-orchestrated plan.
- Democrats have used various groups, such as Black Lives Matter, the Democratic Socialists of America, and Antifa, to excite people behind their cause. They give these groups a voice, however right or wrong it may be. They give these groups and their members a feeling of inclusion.
- Young people on the conservative side flock to those like Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, and Dan Crenshaw. They are spirited followers of Charlie Kirk, Dennis Praeger, and Brandon Tatum. The reason is that these individuals give those same young voices a chance to be heard. They give them a cause and a reason to belong.
- Many among the Republican party have been hesitant to accept the youth movement, preferring to keep control of the party among the “old white men” as the Left often likes to say.
- There are a lot of lessons that the Republicans will learn in the coming years. The first one that they need to learn is that they need to move beyond their aged platform. They need to transition their focus to the inclusion of these groups, rather than suppressing them. If they don’t, say hello to four more years of President Kamala Harris.
MORE NEWS TODAY: