The Viking Guy Who Entered Capitol Is Actor, Took Picture With Pelosi’s Son-In-Law And He Not MAGA’s Most Wanted FBI List Because He Was Already Identified
- A recent claim involved the Dutch-American journalist Michiel Vos, who is married to Alexandra Pelosi, a documentary filmmaker and daughter of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.
- On social media, users shared what appeared to be a photograph of Vos standing next to Angeli. On Parler, another man shared the same photograph of Vos and Angeli, adding: “I’m sure this is all just a coincidence.”
- Vos is married to Speaker Pelosi’s daughter Alexandra and a documentary filmmaker and journalist.
- About the Trump Viking, he turns out to be an actor named Jake Angeli from Phoenix, Arizona. He also attended a Black Lives Matter rally in January of last year.
- Police politely asked the ‘QAnon guy’ who got inside the Senate chamber to leave and let him go without arrest.
- It’s indeed strange that the police would be so darn polite and considerate with rioters inside the Capitol after a woman died at the hands of the police.
- We are not here to raise conspiracy theory we just presented the facts that are obvious about this photo. Angeli is an actor and Michiel Vos is a journalist.
MORE NEWS TODAY: