Trump Supporters Cancel Amazon Prime Subscriptions After Amazon Kicks ‘Parler’ Off Its Web Hosting Service And Expresses Support For Black Lives Matter
- The far-left communists that run Amazon have kicked Parler off of its web hosting servers.
- This means that the Parler.com website and Parler’s smartphone apps will not be online for weeks, if not months until Parler finds a new server company to host its data.
- Parler CEO John Matze posted the news on his Parler account: “Sunday (tomorrow) at midnight Amazon will be shutting off all of our servers in an attempt to completely remove free speech off the internet.. We prepared for events like this by never relying on amazons proprietary infrastructure and building bare metal products .
- CEO said that they will try their best to move to a new provider right now as they have many competing for their business, however Amazon, Google and Apple purposefully did this as a coordinated effort knowing their options would be limited and knowing this would inflict the most damage right as President Trump was banned from the tech companies.
- This was a coordinated attack by the tech giants to kill competition in the market place.
- WE can expect the war on competition and free speech to continue, but don’t count us out.
- Parler users are encouraged to visit the social media website Gab.com.
- Gab owns and operates its own servers, so it is free from Big Tech censorship.
MORE NEWS TODAY: