Breaking: Democrats Move To Classify MAGA Rallies As Domestic Terrorist Activity
- As an angry mob stormed the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday, vandalizing offices, occupying the House and Senate chambers, and sending legislators and staffers running for cover, several of President Trump’s key allies knew just where to cast the blame.
- While authorities denied these claims at least some of the rioters were identified as far-left protesters.
- When the House eventually reconvened Wednesday evening, one of those colleagues, the firebrand Florida Republican Matt Gaetz, declared on the floor that he had seen “some pretty compelling evidence from a facial-recognition company showing that some of the people who breached the Capitol were not Trump supporters.”
- They were masquerading as Trump supporters, and in fact, were members of the violent terrorist group Antifa.
- John Sullivan is the founder of the civil rights group Insurgence USA and does not align politically with President Donald Trump. Sullivan was in D.C. for two weeks to plan and prepare for Wednesday’s rally at the Capitol.
- According to KUTV, Sullivan said at one point says that he witnessed a protester take a riot shield from an officer, “and he started slamming the riot shield against the cop, took that, threw it down the steps, and threw the officer down the steps as well.”
- Sullivan insisted that he didn’t encourage violence or vandalism.
- Anyway, for months Democrat “leaders” in cities around the country have refused to squash violent Black Lives Matter/Antifa rioting in their cities. The damage to communities has been significant and devastating.
- Now, a new assessment first reported by Axios shows the financial cost of the rioting is on its way to at least $2 billion, making it the most expensive in history.
- However, their rioting wasn’t recognized by the mainstream media and the Dems.
- MAGA movement on the other hand is facing huge backlash and censorship.
MORE NEWS TODAY: