BREAKING: Simon & Schuster cancels publication of Senator Josh Hawley’s new book about tech censorship
- The publisher Simon & Schuster decided to cancel the publication of Senator Josh Hawley’s new book “The Tyranny of Technology” because he played a role in challenging the 2020 election results and allegedly Instigated actions taken by Trump supporters who stormed the Capitol on Wednesday.
- The publishing company twitted that they amplifies a variety of voices and viewpoints but cannot support Senator Hawley after his role in what became a dangerous threat.
- Hawley responded to the publishing company in a statement on Twitter Thursday evening saying Simon & Schuster is canceling his contract because he was representing constituents, leading a debate on the Senate floor on voter integrity.
- He concluded, “”I will fight this cancel culture with everything I have. We’ll see you in court,”
- The book “The Tyranny of Big Tech” explores the socio-political power and abuse there-of from Big Tech companies and social media titans who control public discourse in the modern world.
MORE NEWS TODAY: