Rep. Chip Roy, R-Texas, tells ‘Fox News @ Night’ the ‘American people are tired’ of corporations playing politics.
News links posted April 3, 2021
- Fox Business: Atlanta stands to lose millions in economic activity over MLB decision to relocate All-Star Game (MLB is racist – they require ID for everything, why are they being morons for voting? They are fake wokesters obviously NO ONE can deny it – NO MORE BASEBALL ever for me. Let the whole league die until the Left no longer infests them…in my opinion – Sgt Pat)
- Liberty Nation: Conservative Daily Snapshot – The news you need – ready to go!
- Issues & Insights: What If The NCAA Finals Were Run Like The 2020 Election?
- USA Today: Trump might have ‘found’ the votes he needed to win Georgia under state’s new election law (FAKE NEWS ALERT – the bias and fake ooze and fake news oozes from this ‘opinion’ piece as one of USA Toda’s main news articles today – from this – why is the Left so afraid of voter id which they call racist which is so ridiculous it makes them look like the fools they are all over, including woke moronic companies like Delta and MLB. Lets see anyone get tickets WITHOUT ID or get into any stadium without ID or get on a plane without ID – are they all racist? Hmmm – Lying low life wokesters in my opinion since they all require ID – . Sgt Pat)
- Red State: CNN Says the Quiet Part Out Loud About Lockdowns and Vaccinations, and It’s Pure Tyranny 👍 4/2
- Press California: California Democrat sends Ku Klux Klan pic to Candace Owens. Doesn’t go well 4/2
- Epoch Times: Biden’s First Joint Address to Congress Still Not Scheduled 4/3 (He can barely speak, why would he bother as long as he has 95% of the media with him covering for all that he does and says… – Sgt Pat)
- ABC: Young couple mistakenly vandalizes $440,000 painting in South Korea
- MYNBC5: Want to see a Dolphin stampede? Video shows 1,000-dolphin ‘stampede’ off Southern California coast
- Vidmax: Watch: Armed Robber Picked The Wrong Market To Hold Up, Ends Up With Two Slugs In The Back
- UPI Newswire: Texas firefighters rescue squirrel stuck in tree’s knothole