COMMISTRALIA: Victoria Police – “Chokehold The Bit*h” (You’ll like how they did this fast clip) – Whatfinger News' General Dispatch
m
Recent Posts
Connect with:
Friday / October 22.
HomeFast ClipsCOMMISTRALIA: Victoria Police – “Chokehold The Bit*h” (You’ll like how they did this fast clip)

guest
11 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Zathras11
Zathras11
26 days ago

This comes to USA and someone does that to a member of my family (male or female) I will F’n track them down myself. You have to sleep, shower or **** sometime, and I’m patient and persistent.

King M Baker
King M Baker
26 days ago
Reply to  Zathras11

It will happen right there then and now. It will not happen in Tx I can tell you. We are constitutional carry and one of these Police act this way they will be taken out. I can guarantee you that. We will not sit by and allow this crap to happen.

Santos
Santos
25 days ago
Reply to  Zathras11

Sure you will.

Zathras11
Zathras11
25 days ago
Reply to  Santos

Them or me, it’s always me bub.

King M Baker
King M Baker
26 days ago

The people sitting by taken these videos, need to take a baseball bat to these “Police”. They are not police, they are just as guilty of crimes as the criminals. They are attacking their citizens for what – NOT WEARING A MASK. These people need the shit beat out of them.

Stephen E. Morgan
Stephen E. Morgan
26 days ago

There’s a time coming where the police will be tracked to their homes, shot in the streets, ran over by cars, attacked and burned alive. Their homes and lives will be destroyed.. They need to really really think about how they’re acting and realize that they work for the citizens of their country and not the communist, petty, dictators who are currently in elected office because when the reckoning comes it will be Biblical .

F The Jab
F The Jab
25 days ago

What’s worse is, not all the cops are acting this way, so even the ‘good ones’ are going to get caught up in that mess as well. When it turns into whack a pig day, they won’t discriminate against targets. if you are blue, it’s you.

edward o'neill
edward o'neill
26 days ago

Those are not police!! They’re F low life gangsters. History repeats itself down under? From Penal Colony to Penal Colony in a little more than 150 yrs. They deserve what they’re getting right now. It was them who gave up their guns liked little whipped puppy dogs and now as a black bast*rd Preacher in Chicago said one time, “The chickens have come home to roost”! BacccccccccBacccca!!

Cho-xiden
Cho-xiden
25 days ago

K. I’ll the communism

Cho-xiden
Cho-xiden
25 days ago

These communists must sleep.somewhere. many of them must have spouses and children. Just taking orders is a dea. Th sentence.

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x