Scientists declared 22 animals extinct, including 11 birds. But there is hope for the critically endangered California condor. The bird is not extinct but getting closer and closer. NBC News’ Emilie Ikeda reports on a new discovery revealing that female condors can reproduce without males.
More news and commentary posted today…
- Liberty Nation Stacey Abrams – One More Shot at the Gubernatorial Dream? – LN Radio Videocast – MemberZone Exclusive
- From The Trenches Proposed Bill – NY
- Pravda Report Russia prepares unpleasant surprise for F-35 in Black Sea region
- From The Trenches Sen. Richard Blumenthal Helps Conn. Communist Party Celebrate 102nd Anniversary of CPUSA
- General Dispatch 14 Symptoms Of Vitamin D Deficiency Your Body Is Warning You About
- U.S. Sun Duchess of Argyll divorce: What was the ‘headless man’ Polaroid picture?
- Unite America First Andrew Cuomo Ordered to Return $5.1 Million from His Covid Book Deal
- U.S. Sun I’m a doctor and this is why the average penis size is SHORTER than you think
- General Dispatch CNN has had a rough week, examining their mounting scandals | The Chris Salcedo Show