Facebook Takes ‘Emergency Measures,’ Blacklists Trump Video, Blocks President’s Account for 24 Hours
- Facebook has followed Twitter in removing a video posted by President Donald Trump.
- the President’s account was blocked for 24 hours.
- Guy Rosen, Vice President of Integrity at Facebook, accused that video stressed the need for peace and deescalation — of contributing to ongoing violence and removed it because they believe it contributes to rather than diminishes the risk of ongoing violence.
- Trump also posted the video to Twitter, which has now deleted it while threatening to suspend the President’s account
- After that, Trump empathized with the “pain” of his supporters while urging them to return home peacefully and respect law and order.
- Breitbaart Tech will continue to monitor the Masters of the Universe and their actions against the accounts of President Trump.
MORE NEWS TODAY: