GOP Senators Sound Off on Biden Comparing Them to a Nazi Propagandist
- President-elect Joe Biden on Friday chided Republican senators that raised questions about the validity of the 2020 presidential elections based on voting irregularities and allegations of voter fraud.
- According to Biden, Sens. Ted Cruz (R-TX) and Josh Hawley (R-MO) repeated President Donald Trump’s “big lie” about the elections being rigged in favor of Biden.
- He compared Hawley and Cruz’s actions to those of Nazi Germany’s Minister of Propaganda, Joseph Goebbels.
- “It’s one thing for one man, one woman, to repeat the lie over and over and over again,” the president-elect said.
- Cruz took to Twitter to respond to the comparison, saying the divisive rhetoric only further divides the country.
- Hawley slammed Biden’s comparison as “undignified” and “immature.”
- Hawley said in a statement, “President-elect Biden has just compared me and another Republican Senator to Nazis. You read that correctly. Think about that for a moment. Let it sink in.”
- All of these because Hawley raised questions,later he said,”In the format prescribed by the laws of the United States about the way elections were conducted in the state of Pennsylvania, just as Democrats did about other states in 2001, 2005, and 2017, he is calling me a Nazi,”
MORE NEWS TODAY: