Kim Kardashian ‘IS filing for divorce from Kanye as she hires celeb lawyer Laura Wasser’ & ditches $1.3m engagement ring
- Kim has been spotted without her $1.3m engagement ring recently. The couple’s problems escalated during Kanye’s failed 2020 presidential run.
- Kim is believed to have hired superstar lawyer Laura Wasser after a rocky year for the couple who are said to have lived “separate lives” for months now.
- Laura also handled Angelina Jolie’s highly-publicized split from Brad Pitt and is currently working on Kelly Clarkson’s nasty break-up from ex Brandon Blackstock.
- TMZ reported the pair’s marriage was in deep trouble in the second half of 2020 and Kim was ready to end the relationship when Kanye began to struggle with his bipolar disorder and added that Kim has been going back and forth about filing for divorce and tried to save their marriage with a family vacation.
- Sources saying the pair had been addressing their issues in counseling.
- Kanye’s failed presidential bid reportedly put a strain on their marriage after the Yeezy mogul yelled on stage he previously wanted to “abort” his first daughter, North West.
MORE NEWS TODAY:
- Zerohedge: Leaked Documents Reveal Chinese Regime’s Orders to Steal Foreign Technologies
- Breitbart News: ***Live Updates*** America At Crossroad Divided Government — Or Dem Takeover Georgia Senate Runoff Results Photo Finish?
- Post Millennial: BREAKING: Georgia Secretary of State’s office dismisses voter fraud allegations; Trump team pushes back
- Corsi Nation: Trump Prepares To Go To WAR!
- Liberty Nation: SAY WHAT? Can The GOP Hold Back The Georgia Tide? (Listen while surfing other links)
- The U.S. Sun: Entertainment: ‘SHE’S DONE’ Kim Kardashian ‘IS filing for divorce from Kanye as she ditches $1.3M wedding ring and hires celeb lawyer Laura Wasser’ (As if anyone cares – she does sell though and my wife liked this one – lol – might be first and last story on the Kardashians ever here at Whatfinger… Sgt K)
- Independent Sentinel: PA Republicans refuse to seat Dem over inclusion of 311 undated votes
- Whatfinger: Trump signs order banning transactions with eight Chinese apps including Alipay
- Just the News: More than 100 state legislators ask Pence to delay certification of electoral votes by 10 days
- CFP: A Cure for Blackmail?