Youtube Takes Down TalkRadio Channel In the UK For Being Critical Of COVID Lockdowns
- 19 hours after deleting the entire TalkRadio feed, under heavyweights and other media and political pressures, not to mention the insidious threat of legal proceedings initiated by lawyer Rupert Murdoch on YouTube, has been restored on its platform TalkRadio feed.
- The channel is still removed by Google / YouTube.YouTube is making decisions about which opinions the public are allowed to hear, even when they are sourced to responsible, but upon further review, has now been reinstated.
- Youtube removed flagged content that violate Community Guidelines, including COVID-19 content that explicitly contradict expert consensus from local health authorities or the World Health Organization.
- There seems to be a big disagreement between termination (permanent) and temporary suspension.
- Although everyone who supports freedom of speech can breathe a sigh of relief, it is now very embarrassing to marvel at the miracle of the YouTube staff
- In the moments after Prime Minister Boris Johnson announced a new national lockdown with no defined exit point, this news network prepared to strike a note of lockdown scepticism.
- According to these figures, the BBC has, overall, 49% of all radio listeners, with a listenership of 33.5m people, TalkRadio in comparison has 0.3% of the market with 424,000 listeners and around 10 million fellow citizens are publicly uncomfortable with the stringent methods being used by the Government to tackle Covid,which results in questioning Government policy on the severity of the lockdowns can in no way be described as that.
MORE NEWS TODAY: