The Racist Club Trilogy – Babylon Bee Cartoon – Whatfinger News' General Dispatch
m
Recent Posts
Connect with:
Friday / October 22.
HomeHumorThe Racist Club Trilogy – Babylon Bee Cartoon

The Racist Club Trilogy – Babylon Bee Cartoon

Can these racists get with the times and discover all the new ways to be racist? Watch all three episodes here and find out!

guest
8 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Old Vet
Old Vet
1 month ago

The problem with Babylon Bee is that too many Americans are just too bloody stupid to get it.

Michael
Michael
1 month ago

Awesome! Great Job!

Michael
Michael
1 month ago

I have lived in South Carolina, the home of the Confederacy, all my life. I have not seen any large gathering of real racists since the 1980’s. Back in school there were occasionally black and white brawls at school, but by the time I go to high school in ’86 that was all gone. I barely remember in the late 70s and early 80s hearing about a kkk parade, but nobody ever went except to boo. Yes, we loved Dixie and the Confederate flag, but that was just Southern Pride. I believe the South in general has already dealt with this whole issue and are, quite frankly, BORED with it!

MJC
MJC
1 month ago
Reply to  Michael

Correct – however, that is only one side. There is a group who harbor blood grievances, and until they are gone, no one is safe.

Gar
Gar
1 month ago
Reply to  MJC

Yeah…those racist black folks still need to be dealt with.

Erik Alfred Knight
Erik Alfred Knight
1 month ago

I graduated from Robert E. Lee High School, our flag was the confederate rebel flag. The crossed stars was on everything, uniforms, school buses, book covers, we even flew the flag next to the American flag. Now I am a retired US Military officer, my wife is from Laos and my two girls are beautiful hybrids. The thought of being racist never occurred to me or my family. Should we learn to be racist now to meet current expectations?

John M. Cowart
John M. Cowart
1 month ago

It’s like a scab. If you keep picking it it will NEVER get better.

If you WANT a reason to hate someone; You can find one.

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x