Top Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon Dead From COVID After Patient Coughs In His Face
- Family reports Dr. Payman Simoni, a Beverly Hills plastic surgeon known from “The Doctors”, died after contracting COVID-19 from a patient.
- Dr. Payman Simoni, a top Beverly Hills plastic surgeon featured on the Emmy award-winning daytime talk show “The Doctors”, has died of COVID-19 after an unknowingly infected patient coughed on him.
- Dr. Simoni was highly sought after plastic surgeon. His staff screened patients so he could continue working through the pandemic. He did not want cosmetic procedures to wait.
- Temperatures were taken and each patient had to fill out a questionnaire about her health. Sadly, that wasn’t allegedly enough to protect him.
- California has been extraordinarily strict with shutdown orders and operating limitations during the pandemic, causing the shutdown of many small businesses. But, Beverly Hills has permitted cosmetic surgery to continue.
- This leaves many people questioning the priorities of the Democratic state that is choosing business winners and losers.
- Many restaurants cannot open, but people can still get plastic surgery.
- Dr. Simoni’s death will likely add fuel to that fire.
MORE NEWS TODAY: