Senate Rules & Administration Cmte holds hearing to examine “S1, the For the People Act.” Fmr Atty Gen Eric Holder, MI Secy of State Jocelyn Benson, Brennan Center for Justice pres Michael Waldman, WV Secy of State Mac Warner, fmr GOP FEC Chair Trevor Potter, Democracy 21 dir Fred Wertheimer, fmr GOP FEC Chair Bradley Smith, and fmr GOP FEC Chair Lee Goodman testify.
More news posted March 24, 2021
U.S. News… 3/24
- USA Today: Colorado shooter faces first court appearance Thursday as city mourns: Boulder shooting live updates
- Washington Examiner: Harris pivots away from gun control executive action two days after Boulder massacre
- W.F. Wires: U.S. core capital goods orders fall in February
- New York Post: Boulder shooting suspect Ahmad Alissa had temper ‘like a demon’: classmates
- The Hill (Left Wing): Tesla buyers can purchase vehicles with bitcoin, Musk says
- College Fix: California university researchers receive $1.4 million to study hate crimes against Asian-Americans (Since well over 85% of the crimes are by African Americans, how will they spin it?)
- Gen Dispatch Summary: Biological Male Crowned Miss Silver State USA
Politics USA… 3/24
- Freedom Wire: Trump Was Right… Again!
- Liberty Nation: Conservative Daily Snapshot. The news you need – ready to go!
- Townhall: Did You Read CNN’s Chyrons During Don Lemon’s Self-Righteous Lecture Over Boulder Shooting Last Night? (Why would we? – NOT many people watch CNN – but we can talk about them after YOU watch the propaganda channels for us – Sgt Pat)
- General Dispatch Quicks Summary: Senator Joni Ernst Notes that Biden Uses Covid-19 to Close Schools and Open Borders
- Red State: Why South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem Is Right and Her Critics Are Wrong on the Girls’ Rights Legislation
- CNS News: Beijing Parrots Kamala Harris’s Comments About Racism in America 3/23