In his opening statement at a Senate SBA hearing, Sen. Rand Paul attributed the failure of many small businesses to “Orwellian lockdowns.”
More news links submitted to Whatfinger and general Dispatch March 24, 2021
U.S. News… 3/24
- USA Today: Colorado shooter faces first court appearance Thursday as city mourns: Boulder shooting live updates
- Washington Examiner: Harris pivots away from gun control executive action two days after Boulder massacre
- W.F. Wires: U.S. core capital goods orders fall in February
- New York Post: Boulder shooting suspect Ahmad Alissa had temper ‘like a demon’: classmates
- The Hill (Left Wing): Tesla buyers can purchase vehicles with bitcoin, Musk says
- College Fix: California university researchers receive $1.4 million to study hate crimes against Asian-Americans (Since well over 85% of the crimes are by African Americans, how will they spin it?)
- Gen Dispatch Summary: Biological Male Crowned Miss Silver State USA
Politics USA… 3/24
- National Pulse: Biden’s State Dept Just Deleted A Website Which Chronicled China’s Genocidal Human Rights Abuses.
- Freedom Wire: Trump Was Right… Again!
- Liberty Nation: Conservative Daily Snapshot. The news you need – ready to go!
- Townhall: Did You Read CNN’s Chyrons During Don Lemon’s Self-Righteous Lecture Over Boulder Shooting Last Night? (Why would we? – NOT many people watch CNN – but we can talk about them after YOU watch the propaganda channels for us – Sgt Pat)
- General Dispatch Quicks Summary: Senator Joni Ernst Notes that Biden Uses Covid-19 to Close Schools and Open Borders
- Red State: Why South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem Is Right and Her Critics Are Wrong on the Girls’ Rights Legislation
- CNS News: Beijing Parrots Kamala Harris’s Comments About Racism in America 3/23