Democracy is useful for the peaceful transfer of power. However, in an of itself, Democracy does not equal “Freedom.” In fact, neither the Declaration of Independence, nor The U.S. Constitution mention the word “Democracy” anywhere. Is it a coincidence that the U.S. Constitution is almost completely ignored at the same time that America is considered a “Democracy”?
More News and videos today March 19, 2021
- Gateway Pundit: House Shoots Down Resolution to Remove Swalwell From Intelligence Committee Over His Relationship With Chinese Spy
- Townhall: In First Big China Test, Team Biden Got Rolled…And It’s Painful to Watch
- College Fix: I’ve tested negative for COVID 17 times this semester. My school still forces me to mask outside, alone
- City Journal: Recover the Moral Imperative of Law and Order
- Liberty Nation: Conservative Daily Snapshot. The news you need – ready to go!
- Just The News: National Guard troops return home from peaceful deployment to nation’s capital
- Courthouse News: Finland World’s Happiest Country Despite Pandemic: Report
- Independent Sentinel: MSM doesn’t like GA killer’s motive so they made up another one
- Washington Free Beacon: A Man-Made Disaster at the Border. Biden’s actions speak louder than his mixed messages to migrants
- E-Militia: Pete Santilli Show: Watch: Biden Induces Ford Motor Company To Move $900 Million Project from Ohio to Mexico
- New York Post: Chinese scientist says (Communist controlled and corrupt) WHO to abandon theory COVID began in Wuhan lab