Biden Empowers Liberal Idiots To Target Unvaxxed. Damned Insane… – Whatfinger News' General Dispatch
m
Recent Posts
Connect with:
Friday / October 22.
HomePolitics USABiden Empowers Liberal Idiots To Target Unvaxxed. Damned Insane…

Biden Empowers Liberal Idiots To Target Unvaxxed. Damned Insane…

guest
14 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
David Watson
David Watson

king of the pig people!

Dimothy Talton
Dimothy Talton
Reply to  David Watson

“Bulls and Bears are always winners. Pigs go to slaughter.” — old stock trading quote.

Dimothy Talton
Dimothy Talton
1 month ago

I was vaccinated as a youngster and I’ve never had to get mask or distance or booster and I never got any of the things I was vaccinated against either. Why? Because those were REAL actual vaccines. Science!

Christina O'Brien
Christina O'Brien
Reply to  Dimothy Talton

Exactly. Vaccines are for inoculation against said disease, to produce an immunity to it. Now, the CDC has redefined the definition for ‘vaccine’ on their website. No doubt, they fear multiple lawsuits coming down the pike. And they have the gall to instruct us to “follow the science.”

Huapakechi
Huapakechi
1 month ago

biden isn’t smart enough to have originated this. Who is pulling his strings?

Seth
Seth
Reply to  Huapakechi

Obama and his handlers

Tin Man
Tin Man
1 month ago

The basic COVID-19 treatment approach advocated by the Biden Regime (and passed down to our medical intelligentsia) is to vaccinate/mask and then wait until COVID patients are sick enough to need an ER before treating them. This results in higher numbers of toe tags. Some red states have seen the folly of this, like Florida, where Governor DeSantis has set up early diagnosis/treatment centers throughout the Sunshine State. These provide early therapies using monoclonal antibodies and other medications that are saving lives and reducing hospital admissions. The Biden Regime deems this a challenge to its authority and correctness on the issue, and is looking to shut down such efforts by limiting the amount of COVID antibody sera available to red states like Florida. This is a shameful placing of power and politics over American lives from the Democrats who care so much about people.

max dugan
max dugan
1 month ago

these people have tr be removed by any means possible. what are you waiitng for……the box cars to a better job to load and the rest of us off to……..Las Angeles.?

elphupphy
elphupphy
1 month ago

Biden and liberals in general need to be taken out. They are socialist, lying, wanna-be-bullies who love to pick on the old, on women, and the weak but will never run up on a real man. Those who disagree with China Joe should stand up for their opinions. Stop allowing this POS scum divide us by race.

Sterny
Sterny
1 month ago

Great!! Now we’re going to hear nothing but horror stories about how our hospital ICU’s are filling up with liberal pro-vax girly-men who thought it would be a good idea to harass the unvaxxed.

ronald J kozlowski
ronald J kozlowski
Reply to  Sterny

Not really because they fudged the numbers as they see fit.

ronald J kozlowski
ronald J kozlowski
1 month ago

And the black and brown folks see nothing wrong!!!!? Just another form of discrimination. As a white man going on 60 I know why the POC don,t want the jab. Sad that i have to use those folks as my barometer. Stay strong and don,t give in.

mercerguy323
mercerguy323
1 month ago

Wait, you mean they are visiting the inner cities and targeting those folks to get vaccinated? Those places are hotbeds for the anti-vax gang. No pun intended.

Christina O'Brien
Christina O'Brien
1 month ago

Infuriating. But, what really gets my goat is feeling so damn helpless! As an individual, I stand my ground when confronted. I give my opinion when asked. I listen to news sources who are like-minded. When I can stomach it, I even listed to the opposition. What I want to know is, how do we add up all the individual words & actions into a grassroots revolution? And don’t tell me it’s through the voting process. I have almost as much disdain, disrespect, disillusionment, & disappointment with the GOP as I do with commies. Of course, I will still vote, nevertheless, but there has to be empowerment. We simply cannot roll over & play dead or close our eyes & hope it will all go away. I believe in the power of prayer, but I also believe in the power of action!

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x